1/28/2010

Hard to say "I'm sorry"...even harder to say "I forgive you"



This week in Graceland Studios we talked about dealing with forgiveness. Even though it is very hard to say "I'm sorry" sometimes it is even harder to say "I forgive you". We learned four reasons why God wants us to forgive:
1. Not forgiving hurts me.
2. God forgives me. It doesn't matter what I have done, or how many times I have done it.
3. I should always choose to forgive.

During small group this week, we talked about some things that had been done to them that was hard to forgive. Take some time this week to talk to your kids about how important it is to forgive others, and take this time to also explain God's great love and forgiveness for us.

Below is our Power Verse and Big Idea for this week. Ask your child to show you the sign language for "forgive".


No comments:

Post a Comment